TEAMFIGHT TACTICS BEST STAR GUARDIAN BUILD SET 3
Star Guardians is an explosive group of powerful units, fragile but deadly. With the introduction of Chalice of Favor, Star Guardians can get mana to sustain extremely quickly. The Star Guardian team comp is exciting to play, as the units can pump out skills and annihilate their foes. However, it’s sometimes challenging to play since many of the units fit into other popular team comps & items are super-specific with very little flexibility. Furthermore, it’s relatively important that Star Guardian units are correctly placed so that they will not get one-shot before they fill their mana bar and start spitting abilities all over the map. Our best TFT Star Guardian build guide you’ll learn how to itemize, position and set your team up for success.
TFT STAR GUARDIAN SYNERGY BONUS
Whenever a Star Guardian Casts, all other Star Guardians gain Mana.
- 3 >> 10 Mana.
- 6 >> 20 Mana.
BEST STAR GUARDIAN TEAM COMP
- Poppy – Throws her buckler at the furthest enemy dealing damage. The buckler bounces back to Poppy, shielding her.
- Zoe – Kicks a bubble at the enemy with the highest health, dealing magic damage and stunning them.
- Ahri – Fires an orb in a line dealing magic damage to enemies it passes through. It then returns to her, dealing true damage to all enemies it passes through.
- Neeko – Leaps into the air and slams into the ground, dealing magic damage and stunning all nearby enemies.
- Syndra – Pulls in all orbs on the battlefield and creates 3 new ones, then fires them all at the enemy with the highest health dealing magic damage per orb.
- Soraka – Heals all Allies.
- Vel’Koz – Channels a ray of energy that sweeps across the battlefield over 2.5 seconds, dealing magic damage per second to enemies hit.
- Lulu – Polymorphs the nearest enemies for 4 seconds, rendering them unable to attack or cast, and causing them to hop around aimlessly. Polymorphed enemies take additional damage.
Star Guardian Team Build Guide
- Flexible carry depending on which unit is looking the most plausible to three-star. (Ahri, Syndra)
- Chalice of Favor
- Scout opponents through the game
If you can mix Sorcerers and Star Guardians in the early stages of the game you should find it very easy to go on a winning streak. T o accomplish this all you really require is for 3 Star Guardians and 2 Sorcerers by employing Poppy, Zoe, Ahri and Syndra. Early game, Poppy is more than capable of containing the front lines while your backline shreds enemies.
Mid game is where you need to secure the 6 Star Guardians trait, this will be more than enough to carry you through most battles against any team comps providing there’s no Dragon’s Claw. In addition, start to focus on the economy and upgrading units, as the nature of Star Guardians scales predominantly from unit levels.
Ideal Team Comp
Poppy, Zoey, Neeko, Ahri, Syndra, Soraka
Now that your economy remains in a healthy state, it’s time to push for level 8. Scout your opponents to determine your eighth unit. Pick up Lulu for the Mystic buff, however, if none of your opponents are magic damage focused, think about including a Vanguard unit (Check alternative builds below). Make sure to pick up Vel’Koz to boost your Sorcerer to four.
Star Guardian Team Comp Items
Ahri Carry (continue to place Chalice on Syndra.)
- Jeweled Gauntlet
- Seraph’s Embrace
- Chalice of Favour
- Jeweled Gauntlet
- Guardian Angel
Best Star Guardian Build TFT 10.6 Alternatives
Spatula (Turn a unit into a Star Guardian to get Vanguard and Darkstar)