Teamfight Tactics Best 5 Cost Champions Set 2
Best Teamfight Tactics Champions
- TEAMFIGHT TACTICS BEST 1 COST CHAMPIONS SET 2
- TEAMFIGHT TACTICS BEST 2 COST CHAMPIONS SET 2
- TEAMFIGHT TACTICS BEST 3 COST CHAMPIONS SET 2
- TEAMFIGHT TACTICS BEST 4 COST CHAMPIONS SET 2
- TEAMFIGHT TACTICS BEST 5 COST CHAMPIONS SET 2
Since the launch of TFT’s Rise of the Elements, the game has been all about finding the perfect champion to carry your team into victory. With low amounts of AoE crowd control in comparison to Set one and the removal of hard blocking Traits like Hextech, Set 2 enables single units to really shine!
Selecting your carry from the champion pool will be situational and primarily dependent on items, but there are a few champions that stand above the rest and can dominate most games. In our guide below we’ll be covering TFT’s Best 5 Cost Champions from Set 2 that can win your more games.
Best TFT 5 Cost Champion Set 2
- Traits: Poison – Alchemist
- Ability: Singed leaves a poison cloud behind him damaging enemies in the area over 4 seconds.
Singed has only one job and one job only. Stay alive as long as possible. Equipping him with defensive items like Warmog’s Armor, Thornmail/Dragon’s Claw makes it possible for Singed to continue running around the arena distracting enemy units and reducing damage from his teammates. Pair the defensive items with a Morellonomicon, and enemies will fall one by one!
Singed being Poison always renders him an imminent threat and one that needs to be kept alive for as long as possible to thwart several units mana continuously.
Recommended Team Comp 10.1
- Traits: Shadow – Blademaster – Mystic
- Ability: Master Yi channels for 1.5 seconds, becoming untargetable and recovering health. After that, attacks deal additions magic damage for 6 seconds.
Master Yi is a versatile champion that can be used in multiple team compositions and can utilize a variety of items. Owning three powerful traits equally contributes to his overall strength, Shadow, Mystic, and Blademaster. This enables Yi to work with many meta champions allowing him to slot comfortably into late game team comps.
Attack speed and damage increased items help pull out the best in Master Yi, like Guinsoo’s Rageblade and Deathblade. To greater extent items like Warmog’s Armor can greatly aid Yi, helping him to survive long enough to receive his damage increase from his ability.
Recommended Team Comps
- Traits: Ocean – Mystic
- Ability: Nami sends a massive wave toward a random enemy, damaging and knocking up enemies it passes through and granting allies it passes through bonus magic damage on hit.
Nami possesses an extremely rare quality in Teamfight Tactics Set 2 – AoE crowd control. Not only does Tidal Wave disrupt the opposing team, but it also provides a nice damage boost to units it passes through. Perfect for Berserkers Rangers and Blademasters.
Possibly even more impressive, Nami is one of the only champions that still contains item interactions. For example, if Nami holds a Morellonomicon, all allies hit with Tidal Wave have their auto attacks burn units for % HP and healing reduced. Other items include Deathcap, Inferno Cinder and Jeweled Gauntlet.
Recommended Team Comp 10.1
Looking for more great TFT Guides?