6 Woodland Clones – PBE Balance Changes 10.2 Patch
Riot Games revealed on Monday that their auto-battler game, Teamfight Tactics, was coming to mobile devices by mid-March. The upcoming Set 3 of TFT, with an out of this world theme, was also teased. Presently, however, the Public Beta Environment (PBE) game received experimental adjustments as part of the upcoming 10.2 patch, and various champions and traits had their numbers adjusted. While at any point the modifications found below can be revised and are not generally subject to going live, players can now test what the potential meta might look like in the future.
TFT PBE 10.2 Balance Changes
After reaching the final Warden trait bonus, it is currently possible for Wardens to achieve 999 percent Armor. Players will need to have at least 6 Wardens before they reach the final trait milestone. The improvements in the update see the armor figures increased from 450% to 999%. Making it that much harder to even make a dent to them for physical damage units.
Woodlands have equally received a major buff, by including a six-unit bonus. Once players achieve the six-unit requirement, all woodland champions will clone themselves potentially turning a six vs six into a six vs twelve.
Here’s a quick rundown of all the Trait balance changes for 10.2:
- Assassins – Six Assassins are now receiving 200% Critical Strike Damage, up from 150% on live.
- Desert – Two Desert units will reduce an opposing unit’s Armor by 40%, down from 50%. However, when all four Desert champions are paired together, their Armor reduction is being buffed from 90% to 100%.
- Mage – Six Mages receive +30 Spell Power when paired together.
- Shadow – Six Shadow units have their damage increased from 150% to 175% and the longevity of the boost rises from 5 to 6 seconds.
- Summoners – Three Summoners and their summoned units are having their health and duration bonus lowered from 30% to 25%. Six Summoners are being nerfed from 120% to 100% as well.
- Warden – Six Warden units will now gain +999% Armor, up from 450%.
- Woodland – A six Woodland bonus was added which causes each Woodland champion to clone themselves.
- Ezreal – His spell’s damage is being increased from 200/400/800 to 250/450/900.
- Malzahar – His summoned Voidling’s health is being increased from 250 to 250/300/400, depending on the level.
- Renekton – His spell’s damage is being adjusted from 200/325/450 to 150/275/475.
- Veigar – His spell’s damage is being increased from 300/600/900 to 400/700/1000.
- Vladimir – His spell’s damage is being increased from 200/325/450 to 200/325/500.
- Yorick – His summoned minion’s health is being lowered to 500/800/2000 from 600/1000/2000. They deal less damage too (from 100/200/300 to 100/175/250).